- You take off a certain undergarment after a long day.
- You get your eyebrows done and you feel like you can conquer the world.
- You paint your nails without smudging them.
- You quench your thirst after a really good workout.
- You manage to stay in your heels all night without falling over.
- You feel like the abs are finally starting to come through after laughing so much.
- You finally start to fall in love with yourself.
- You can get the comb through your hair beginning to end with no knots or tangles.
- You get your winged eyeliner perfect in one go.
- You just enjoy someone’s company with no fakery or pretences.
- You get the job you’ve always wanted.
- You finally get your head around something that has been racking your brains for ages.
- You’re recognised for work you’ve done well.
- You hit those high notes in the shower.
- You think to yourself “I am happy”.
Please note – Images in this post have been sourced from Google images and are only used for reference purposes. They do not belong to me.
Welcome to my little space on the internet, known as Memoirs and Musings. I’m Char, short for Charlotte and my blog/website/diary is dedicated to documenting my Memoirs and Musings, hence the name. I wouldn’t say I was your ‘typical’ blogger either. I don’t care about getting the perfect flatlay or feeling bad for not posting, I just enjoy writing. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading. Anyway, I love to travel, indulge in a glass of white wine, when plans are cancelled and purchase overpriced make up. I guess that’s me in a nutshell, trying to figure out this thing called life, have fun and never lose sight.