I was kindly nominated by Amelia of Pastel Pink Days. Thank you, this was really fun…
1) Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Shirley Beniang – absolutely gorgeous, her style is on point and I love her make up tutorials.
2) Who’s your favourite fashion icon?
A cross between the following: Kate Moss. Rihanna. Kim Kardashian.
3) How old are you?
Approaching the quarter-life mark soon…
4) If you’ve been abroad, where have you been?
5) What is your biggest fear?
Spiders and commitment.
6) Whats your favourite film?
Psycho. The Little Mermaid. Mean Girls.
7) Do you have any siblings?
Yes – 4 brothers.
8) Facebook or Twitter?
Definitely Twitter. My Facebook is currently de-activated at the moment, so I’m sure that speaks volumes.
9) Would you rather be rich but no family, or be poor but with family?
Rich with no family. I’ve never really had a sense of belonging to my own family and I am very much content being alone. I think I’ll regret saying this in a few years but oh well.
10) What’s your favourite food?
I nominate the following blogs:
Pink Pastel Days – https://pastelpinkdays.wordpress.com/
It’s the Little Blog – https://itsthelittleblog.wordpress.com/
My questions for you are:
Thanks for reading!
I love concerts, 6am flights, 90s R&B, cancelled plans and wine. My blog Memoirs and Musings is all about documenting my travels infusing my personal experiences (memoirs) and a few musings along the way.