1) Paint your keys with nail polish to differentiate them from each other.
2) Spiral a spring around the end of your iPhone charger to stop us from tearing/damaging quickly.
3) Use clear nail polish to cost your fashion jewellery to prevent your fingers going green.
4) *warning this one involves a lot of wine wastage* When you spill red wine on your clothes, spill some white on top of it.
5) If you want to enhance your eyelashes apply baby powder before applying your mascara.
Welcome to my little space on the internet, known as Memoirs and Musings. I’m Char, short for Charlotte and my blog/website/diary is dedicated to documenting my Memoirs and Musings, hence the name. I wouldn’t say I was your ‘typical’ blogger either. I don’t care about getting the perfect flatlay or feeling bad for not posting, I just enjoy writing. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading. Anyway, I love to travel, indulge in a glass of white wine, when plans are cancelled and purchase overpriced make up. I guess that’s me in a nutshell, trying to figure out this thing called life, have fun and never lose sight.