July 20, 2017
Memoirs: A Q&A With Me
I was tagged by my blogger salt bae Nadiene and you should be checking out her blog
and social media for the following reasons:
- Her highlight is always popping!
- She won the Bloggersphere ‘Community Award’. CONGRATULATIONS!
- One of the kindest, sweetest bloggers I have met and is SO consistent!
And here I present my inconsistent blogging and my MESS of a life in response to a few questions…
1) If you had to pick one season all year, which would it be?
2) How do you stay positive during hard times?
Thinking about the future and reflecting on the past and knowing my situation or whatever I’m going through is temporary. I also throw myself into self-care which I’ve written about here
. It’s all about falling in love with yourself and your life.
3) What do you love most about your life?
I think I love the fact that I try and seize all the opportunities I come across. Whether it be travelling solo,
meticulously planning my 30th birthday
or aiming to do my best at work, I need to remind myself that life is too short to be mediocre.
4) How do you want to improve yourself in the next 12 months? I would like to do more things I’ve never tried before, so taking myself out of my comfort zone and embarking on new adventures.
I would like to do more things I’ve never tried before, continue with my neverending gym battle, save some coins and see more of the world
5) Who is your blogger bestie?
Mariah (I tag her in memes all day every day and we get on so well!) and Nadiene, my salty sister, who tagged me in this and reminds me we need to grab that steak soon!
6) How has blogging impacted your life?
It’s definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone but also made me more comfortable with myself. I always told myself ‘I write for me’, but I also love that I can share my thoughts in my little space of the internet.
7) If you could be any animal which one would you pick?
This is such a hard question BUT I think I’d be a panda. Spending my life rolling around and eating bamboo sounds like heaven tbh.
8) What life motto do you live by?
‘Sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them’.
9) If you could be any TV/Movie character who would you be?
Another hard and good question BUT the first thing that came to my head was Olivia Pope from Scandal. To be a black female in American politics is hard to come by, so it’d be interesting to experience this dynamic.
10) From your blog, what is your favourite blog post so far?
Ooooh, I’m gonna say my post I wrote drunk in an Uber called ‘I Don’t Care
‘ basically sums up my thoughts on the state of the bloggersphere in 2017.
I’m tagging anyone
who reads this because I still don’t know if anyone reads my blog, to answer the following questions:
1) If you had to change something from your past, what would it be and why?
2) You’re on deathrow, what is your last meal?
3) If you could have any power, what would it be?
4) Least favourite TV show, movie or book?
5) Who would play you in the movie of your life?
6) What app can’t you live without?
7) What is your most guilty pleasure?
8) Feet for hands or hands for feet?
Please note, the images in this post have been sourced from GIPHY
and do not belong to me.