So last night, I decided to take myself to the cinema to see Jason Bourne as I hadn’t been in a while and I longed for the taste of cinema popcorn (there’s something disgustingly enchanting about it). Jason Bourne was a solid 8/10 action movie and considering I haven’t seen any of the other movies from the franchise, it did make sense but also inspired this blog post…
- Why does no one lock their car? Or their home for that matter?
- How the f*ck are they never jet-lagged?
- When do they shower/bathe as they always seem to be in a rush.
- What luggage allowance do they get?
- If they’re always in a rush, how do they manage to look so ‘perfect’?
- How do they build up their stamina?
- When do they sleep?
- Why does no one say bye – they just hang up? (This is one that really bugs me)
- Why do they never adjust the seat and mirror when jumping into a new or stolen car, even if they have time?
- When they arrange plans over the phone, how is it they both know exactly where to go?
- Why do the baddies always know some niche form of martial art?
- The amount of bullets that’s fired – why does no one reload?
- Who is paying for these flights?
- Why do they never seem to pay their taxi drivers – they just seem to hop out the car.
Welcome to my little space on the internet, known as Memoirs and Musings. I’m Char, short for Charlotte and my blog/website/diary is dedicated to documenting my Memoirs and Musings, hence the name. I wouldn’t say I was your ‘typical’ blogger either. I don’t care about getting the perfect flatlay or feeling bad for not posting, I just enjoy writing. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading. Anyway, I love to travel, indulge in a glass of white wine, when plans are cancelled and purchase overpriced make up. I guess that’s me in a nutshell, trying to figure out this thing called life, have fun and never lose sight.