September 25, 2018

Memoirs: I’m Over It

Do you ever have those days, those moments or those months where you’re over it? I’ve been having them an awful lot lately and I’m wondering if its me, my environment or if I need change.

I don’t even know what I’m over. Myself? Life? London? The days getting shorter or my patience? Who knows. All I know is that I hope I get over ‘it’ and myself soon.

Maybe I need a trip

Do you ever have days like this?

Read more:
Memoirs: My Quarter Life Crisis
Memoirs: Why I’m Refusing to Settle

Char xo

Gifs sourced from GIPHY.

9 responses to “Memoirs: I’m Over It”

1. Chloe says:

Yes, i have days like this so much! I can rate in that sometimes I really don’t know what I’m over or sick of ahaha

2. Olli says:

I know in my case it’s the people I’m around and I have no choice but to be around them, it’s me being frustrated with my surroundings and the lack of positive movement in my life. I’m trying to do this thing where I’m not complaining and focus on making things better, but being “over it” means making things better is annoying as hell.

I just want an escape, I want to win the lotto, and I want cheescake and champagne without repercussions.

3. Megan says:

I feel you. Sometimes I think I just need a change in routine when I get like that, like I get too bogged down in the monotony of things and give myself a break. You’re not alone!!

Megan // https://pixieskiesblog.wordpress.com/

4. Asher says:

I love this post! ❤️

5. Lia says:

I feel like this every single day and I haven’t had the opportunity to travel yet! So you can imagine my pain!!!!

6. Shayla says:

Girl this is so relatable. When I’m in a rut normally it’s because I’m overwhelmed.. so them I typically have a day where I do absolutely nothing but the things that bring me joy.. it helps lol I hope you start feel better and soon you aren’t over it. Sending light and love your way!

7. YES! It’s the change in weather that does me in, but don’t laugh I read lately we have odd moons that are affecting people 🙀

8. […] you hadn’t already read my ‘I’m Over It‘ post, you might know I’m having a little crisis as of late. Perhaps its the change in […]